6 PM - 9 PM
6 PM. - 9 P.M
Patients are advised to arrive by 5:00 P.M. as they are seen on a first come, first served basis.
Check out our News section for BFC updates
We Are Neighbors Helping Neighbors
The mission of the Biddeford Free Clinic is to provide accessible and free outpatient general medical care and non-narcotic medication to adults and children who have no medical insurance and cannot afford private medical care.
Services and Programs:
- BFC provides FREE general medical and FREE non-narcotic medication for those without health insurance and who cannot afford it
- The Dental Wellness Center, a project of Biddeford Free Clinic, serves the dental needs of BFC patients ONLY.
- BFC promotes wellness and increased awareness of the effects of smoking, diet, exercise, diabetes, etc.
- BFC CANNOT provide services to those who have medical insurance of any type, ie., Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, etc.
- BFC referral to specialists and/or complex testing or procedures may require a fee.
- BFC visits and all medical records are confidential.
- Our services also include, Chronic Disease Management, Diagnostic Testing: lab and radiology, Health Education, and Prescription Assistance.
BFC gratefully appreciates voluntary donations to the Clinic.